1. When is the characteristic note of true happiness struck?
2. What is the natural desire of every healthy child?
3. In what area does children’s natural interest in mechanics find full scope? Why?
4. What should precede all other mechanical experience?
5. How do children gain confidence in the doing of all their activities?
6. How does children’s happiness increase?
7. To what is the lack of real happiness on the part of adults today due, and what does this lack foster?
8. With what is this lack associated?
9. By what process is a person forced to take refuge in a state of unhappiness?
10. With what does the perversion of enjoying unhappiness link up?
11. What stimulus makes for most irritability in people afflicted with irritation and pressure?
12. What is most conducive to happiness?
13. Upon what principles must our processes in education and in the general art of living be based? Why?
14. What are the reasons for most people experiencing a decrease rather than an increase in manifestations of happiness when taking up games?
15. What is the teacher who teaches on a specific rather than a general basis unable to do? What does such a teacher assume? What should such a teacher know?
16. What will the pupil do when the teacher points out certain faults in attempting to make the golf stroke?
17. What will happen as a result of the pupil using the process of concentration?
18. What will happen vis-a-vis the pupil’s fear reflexes when following this plan of learning?
19. How will the majority of a pupil’s psycho-physical experiences be harmful ones?
20. What is one of the greatest factors in human development?
21. Why is this factor so important?
22. What should all our efforts be in aid of? Why?
23. What constitutes a real and never-ending intellectual problem of constructive control?
24. How does the subconsciously controlled person proceed in the acts of sitting down and standing up?
25. To what does the subconsciously directed person remain oblivious? Why?
26. From what are the psycho-physical conditions of a subconsciously directed person inseparable?
27. What does the process of sitting down or standing up involve when a person does so in accordance with the demands of constructive conscious control?
28. How do conscious fundamental psycho-physical processes connote real growth and development? How are they inseparable from that psycho-physical manifestation which we call “happiness?”
29. What is the explanation of the growing need amongst subconsciously controlled people for specific pleasure?
30. What should all our efforts in the way of education support? Why?
31. What tragedy is one of the most common and poignant features of our modern life?
32. What does a study of the processes of reasoning and action in the ordinary subconsciously controlled person about to reach retirement age reveal? Why?
33. What is significant about this finding?
34. What is monotony in its most harmful form? Why is it most harmful?
35. What is another form of monotony? What are the results of this form of monotony?
36. Who are the least observant, most unhappy and discontented of people?
37. What must our psycho-physical plan of development be if realization is to equal or surpass anticipation? Why? What does this plan connote?
38. What is the all-important duty of the human creature in our present evolutionary stage?
39. What must we be able to primarily command if we are ever able to command a reliable constructive control of environment and satisfactory reasoning in relation to “causes and effects” and “means and consequences?” What does the ability to do this call for?
40. With what does this process provide the human creature?
1. What role does wanting to be right (i.e. win) play in regard to a person’s degree of happiness or unhappiness when participating in sports?